How many times, watching certain films or American TV series, we have not seen someone fumbling in the kitchen, sometimes with results definitely not brilliant, prepares a pile of steaming pancakes for breakfast?
Certainly many times and who knows how many times we haven't thought:
Here, maybe tomorrow I'll prepare them too!
Then we end up letting go, partly out of laziness and partly because of the uncertainty of not knowing what kind of concoction will come out of it.
Well, this one that I propose below is a very simple version of these omelettes; so essential that it is always sure to succeed:
the blender is enough, a pan that does not attack and, of course, the ingredients.
So let's start by taking what we need!
Ingredients, for 4 people:
|XNUMX cups milk||ml.||200|
|0 cup flour||g.||200|
|sale||pinch (made with three fingers)||1|
|extra virgin olive oil||TS.||3|
Mix and, using a spatula, after a couple of minutes, remove the unmixed mixture attached to the walls.
Continue to blend until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
Pour it into a bowl and keep it cool covered with plastic film until ready to use.
Heat over medium heat a non-stick frying pan often and pour a ladleful of batter; quickly spread it on the entire surface.
The dough is thick enough and, after a minute, using the spatula, turn it and cook it on the other side for another minute.
When ready, place it on a plate and keep it covered with a cloth.
Just grease the pan again and proceed in the same way until the dough is full.
Now just have to eat them: topped with a spoonful of honey, jam, or with maple syrup, as usual!
Also excellent with elderberry syrup that can be prepared at home without difficulty!
Enjoy your breakfast!
(or, if you prefer, good snack!)
ADVICES AND NOTES:
- Recipe, text only: to print or download.
- This version is very simplified. If you prefer very soft pancakes, it is better to whip the egg whites until stiff, separately; then add them gently to the blended mixture after having already racked it into a bowl.
- Another solution to obtain more swollen pancakes is, as for many other types of pancakes, the addition of a glass of grappa.
- A pinch of pure vanilla powder in the dough, like other spices, is a small, admitted concession to gluttony!
- See also: https://lacucinadifulvio.com/ricette/dessert/874-i-pancake-di-dario-bressanini
Your comments are welcome!
Leave them in mine Facebook page or in the form at the bottom of the page: